put your hand in my toilet

toilet tank flapper isn't sealing quite perfectly on occasion hear the tank topping up. Thing in there now is attached with ears over tabs on the tube and looks like pressed carped padding - butt ugly!
Any good/better/best stopper floppers out there ? options ?
Greetings,
Make sure the lip that the flapper seals against is smooth and clean.
Hope this helps, William
PS: The 99c ones have always served me well.

I prefer the Korky Original. If I release the handle, it drops quickly, and seems to last forever.

looks

A direct replacement should work fine. Just be certain that your "topping up" is not due to something else like the tube into the overflow pipe being too far down and siphoning.

I have found that some of the cheap blue cleaner blocks you leave in the tank can degrade the plastic flapper. Is this a clue? Brian, in Cedar
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:42:31 GMT, "Brian Barnson"

Speedy Jim (is he still here?) used to say the best toilet flapper is the red colored 'Bulls Eye' model by FluidMaster.
jim