Purchasing a house with animal damage.....

Very unfair. Vampires only kill a couple people at a time, at most, if only because good looking women are hard to find.

Reply to
mm

Here's a tip that may save your life!

This business about a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire is pure Hollywood bullshit. If you read Bram Stoker's book, "Dracula," you'll find that the instrument of choice is a BOWIE KNIFE, not some pissant tent-peg!

I'm in Texas. We have a LOT of Bowie Knives in Texas and hardly any vampire problem at all.

Reply to
HeyBub

I did read the book. It was the only scary book I ever read, that is, the only one that actually had the scary effect. Because books are just words on paper and most didnt' drag me in as far as one ten-page part of Dracula did. I was 12 or 14 , not sure it would work at my age, even if it was the first time reading it.

You should give one to person driving into Texas.

Reply to
mm