Purchasing a house with animal damage.....

Page 2 of 2

Kate wrote:

Kate! Is that you? Some of the guys were wondering where you got off to.
TDD

Hey, yes, it is me. It is so good to know that I am missed. LOL. I felt like a pest.
I saw the earlier post and someone made a comment that a woman does not get harassed for asking dumb questions. My feeling is that I won't learn if I don't ask. (Smile).
I am not on here a lot as I don't have much to offer in the way of answers, but I try when I can.
I did some more crown molding and this time it went in my guest bathroom. I am now through with this project.
My laminate wood floor project came out fantastic. I am now in the process of installing sile stone counter tops. The owner can't come out until April 27th, so that is where I stand until then.
As always, I love all the great help I get from this group, as well as the chuckles.
Thanks.
Kate
Kate wrote:

It must be the little sister syndrome. I have tons of adopted ones.
TDD