Punch Home Design 4000 v10. Good Product?

Hey,

I've been looking at Punch Home Design 4000 v10 for a while now and think I found a good price on eBay for it. Is it a good product? Anyone used it before?

Here is the link:

tjundanian

I used the Punch Architectural Series 18 to design my bbq joint. I just finished using it to redesign part of my garage into a commercial kitchen. I find it to be fairly intuitive to use.

Reply to
Dave Bugg