Pumice Stone: Allternative?

A few days ago I used pumice to remove paint from tiles on an outdoor front porch. It worked EXTREMELY well, but it took two pumice stone purchases to do it - not a major expense, but enough to make me wonder if there's something that works as well as pumice to remove paint from cement/tile surfaces but costs less and lasts longer?
Thanks.

I don't know what size or cost the pumice stones were, but restaurant supply places should have grill cleaning stones which are essentially oversized bricks (~4"x3"x8") of pumice and might be more cost effective. Expecially if you intend to make a habit of regularly cleaning the tiles. Pumice is foamed volcanic glass and may damage the glaze on tiles if used repeatedly.
Regards,
John
FE wrote:

What kind of tile? Paint splatters or full coat? How much area? On a smoothe tile, a razor blade scraper would work nicely.