Pulling up a glued down wood floor

Greetings All, Has anyone tried to remove Bruce 3/8 glued down flooring? I put it down around 10 years ago using Bruce adhesive, but it hasn't held up well at all. I want to pull it up and put down solid 3/4 that will allow me to resand it. We have a couple of dogs and the 3/8 will need more sanding than there is top layer. I'm thinking about taking my circular saw and setting it to 3/8 deep to slice it into manageable sections. TIA to all, Mark
i think you are on the right track by cutting it into sections. i have done that when tearing out 3/4 hardwood flooring, shingles, roof decks, etc and it helps a lot. it's one of those jobs that you are going to have to try something, and if it works fine, and if it doesn't, then try something different. good luck.