Pulling up a glued down wood floor

Greetings All, Has anyone tried to remove Bruce 3/8 glued down flooring? I put it down around 10 years ago using Bruce adhesive, but it hasn't held up well at all. I want to pull it up and put down solid 3/4 that will allow me to resand it. We have a couple of dogs and the 3/8 will need more sanding than there is top layer. I'm thinking about taking my circular saw and setting it to 3/8 deep to slice it into manageable sections. TIA to all, Mark

Reply to
Mark L.

i think you are on the right track by cutting it into sections. i have done that when tearing out 3/4 hardwood flooring, shingles, roof decks, etc and it helps a lot. it's one of those jobs that you are going to have to try something, and if it works fine, and if it doesn't, then try something different. good luck.

Reply to
marson