Pulling dump truck from mud (video)

Interesting part is at 2:00

HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:h6idnbwRKZd96dXWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

That IS funny! Too bad my Hungarian (??) is no good.

Reply to
Han

"HeyBub" wrote in news:h6idnbwRKZd96dXWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Would have been even better if the earth mover was replaced with a Fiesta or the like.

Reply to
Red Green

Yes, totally unexpected. I went back to see if there were any clues. Maybe the sound of the truck?

Don (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

The change of direction of the wheel rotation was the first giveaway for me. You can't start and stop rotating mass that quickly at full scale. The next giveaway was the speed with which the front wheels changed steering direction - no lag time. Bang, and the wheels were pointed in the new direction.

RicodJour

Funny as all hell but I also noticed the steering changing direction way too fast, although I thought the video may have been sped up. Fooled me.

Reply to
Tony

I think it's Turkish.

Reply to