Pulling dump truck from mud (video)

Interesting part is at 2:00
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i 8_1262976334

That IS funny! Too bad my Hungarian (??) is no good.
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

Would have been even better if the earth mover was replaced with a Fiesta or the like.

Yes, totally unexpected. I went back to see if there were any clues. Maybe the sound of the truck?

The change of direction of the wheel rotation was the first giveaway for me. You can't start and stop rotating mass that quickly at full scale. The next giveaway was the speed with which the front wheels changed steering direction - no lag time. Bang, and the wheels were pointed in the new direction.
HeyBub wrote:

Funny as all hell but I also noticed the steering changing direction way too fast, although I thought the video may have been sped up. Fooled me.