Puddling in shower

I just had a new handicapped accessible bathroom with a walk in shower (with a small curb) built. It has a tile floor of 2" tiles set in grout. Underneath a new concrete floor and vinyl pan. The drain is in the center. Unfortunately it was not pitched properly and the water puddles to about 1/8 to 3/8 inches deep in the corners and one side of the shower.
I'm afraid the standing puddles of water standing will cause mildew or odors. Is this type of pudding normal and acceptable or should I have the contractor tear up the floor and redo it?
I'd appreciate any opinions on this. If possible please email replies.
Thanks RF
it needs to be redone.
randy

rf wrote:

It's not "normal". Have the contractor redo it.
Has it been inspected? What did the inspector say?
rf wrote:

I misread your subject line--I thought it said, "Pudding in shower." I was going to say that pie ala commode is also good, but never mind.