Puck Light wiring

I have ordered some xenon puck lights and transformers. I can't seem to find info on the kind or size wire to run from the transformers to the lights themselves. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a link to wiring diagrams? Thanks in advance!
Wire size (gauge) is determined only by current required. If we knew the wattage & voltage & how many lamps, we could calculate current and therefore, wire size.

Transformer 110v 105watts Lights - (4) 20watt xenon

Bulbs are 20 watts but what voltage?

12v

1.6A x 4 = 6.4A total , you can use #16 gauge which I think is typical. #22 gauge might even be ok for short runs. they didn't come with leads? use the same size wire. Though you can probably fit a 5th lamp and stay under 105W, it will cause the transformer to run warm and more likely begin humming sooner.

What the heck is a puck light? Good thing you used a "p" in that word <lol>
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:08:51 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

I'd guess that "puck" refers to the shape (short cylinder?).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com