Protherm 100EC combi boiler relay

I have had my Protherm boiler for about 6 years and it has now developed a faulty diverter switch relay twice. I am having no success finding a supplier of the part although I believe the same relay is used in one of the Glowworm boilers. The only identification numbers I can find on the relay are:

1650/1.0.00 220V240VT70 50Hz D0057 3600 CV8 GAS G20 20Mbar

CLASS 112H3+ No: 01021501265

28100EC15

Can anyone help please ? e-mail me : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
limrickuk

I have had my Protherm boiler for about 6 years and it has now developed a faulty diverter valve relay twice (the plunger does not move anymore). I am having no success finding a supplier of the part although I believe the same relay is used in one of the Glowworm boilers. The only identification numbers I can find on the relay are:

1650/1.0.00 220V240VT70 50Hz D 0057 3600 018

Boiler nos: GAS G20 20Mbar CLASS 112H3+ No: 01021501265

28100EC15

Can anyone help please ? e-mail me : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
limrickuk