Protecting wood floors during move

I am moving thing in and out of my house. On home improvement shows, I have seen brown paper rolled out to protect the floor from damage.
Does this stuff have a name? Any ideas where I would track this down?
C_kubie (in IL)

I have used the paper before and it works wonders as long as it does not rip. Keep a tape machine close by.
Sorry I do not know the name. The stuff comes in rolls and I have seen it at the box stores.
How about buying some of those canvas drop cloths, the kind you use for painting? It'll be endlessly useful afterward. I can't imagine paper being very good at protecting the floors.

On 14 Feb 2005 08:02:02 -0800, c snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It's known as rosin paper. You'll find it in the tile/flooring section at the borg.
c snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Try here:
http://www.protectiveproducts.com /
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Home Depot sells rolls of the stuff in the paint department.
charles