Protecting Deck from Deck Chair Scrapes

So I built this mahoganny deck, and the Misses decides on Italian-style, wrought-iron chairs and table, like she's sipping vino rose in the piazza.
Now I'm pondering how best to protect the deck's wood surface from movements of those metal deck chairs?
Rubber feet? Cork on the feet?
Is there a product which will glue on / wrap around chair legs that works well?
Thanks in advance,
Guido
'So I built this mahoganny deck, and the Misses decides on Italian-style, wrought-iron chairs and table, like she's sipping vino rose in the piazza.'
ME: Get her a subscription to an Italian home magazine and a bottle of vino each week. The wrought iron stuff has to go, otherwise, youre going to start building airplanes in the basement.
Im sure you can find a pad or rubber but it may take a bit of searching for whats good for you

movements
My house is 100% tile. I bought plastic furniture movers for everything. Works great for moving stuff when cleaning. Do not know about outdoors, These are peel and stick.
Maybe the manufacture has something that can be installed on the feet.
Guido wrote:

Uuuhhhh?
Really, what am I missing here?! lol Is this mahogany deck totally under roof? (I guess that would make it a "floor" so uhhh, nevemind that question). Does it ever rain in your world, does it ever snow??? Are you *waxing* the thing??? I'll bet that's a riot for the people with wet feet walking on it, huh? You realize that *birds* will fly over it, right? That some slob of a relative or friend might grind out a cigar butt on it someday, or you might bounce a big, *greasy* steak off of the grill one of these days and, what, are you going to stand there and *cry* as you get a (gasp)stain on that furniture-quality deck??
I'm sorry, yes, I'm a smartass by nature, but I'm being dead serious. I dunno. I just don't see it. *Mahogany*. ?!
--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz

movements
Guido wrote:

http://www.bjburycats.com/floorprotectorskitty.html
Well, maybe not your style. (Maybe not anyone's style.)
http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a919491.html
And if you're cheap ...
http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a461376.html
Dan Hartung wrote:

Bolt the furniture in place. If it doesn't move, it won't scratch.
Tell your wife to knit "slippers" for the chair feet.
RB