Prospects of selling a house next door to a "reformed" spree killer?

Page 6 of 6
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Just asking as the result of a debate elsewhere.
Btw, since when do prisoners in penitentiaries have access to the internet?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Many do.
Who do you think enters the information you supply when applying for a credit card?

seriously in new jersey prisoners answer the phone when you call looking for info to vacation in the state.
no doubt the prisoners would love to be anywhere else
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

get hysterical about sex-offenders living x blocks from a school or park, but forget that most sex abuse is by family members. Knowing one bad guy lives at a certain address doesn't make me feel any less safe than knowing 10 others are vagrants going from city to city. Heck, in Florida there have been a rash of school teachers having sex with their students.
If an ex-con does have the money to even rent a decent home, they are likely to be on parole and any misbehavior gets them back where they came from. What, me worry? Cops scare me more than bad guys where I live; they wear disguises :o)