Prospects of selling a house next door to a "reformed" spree killer?

Repeating yourself only makes you wrong again. Nothing new.

Reply to
krw

So, you admit that you're out of bullets (as in "impotent"), eh Ronnie?

Reply to
krw

You are a bore, Ron. Nothing new folks. Move along.

Reply to
krw

You do like to repeat your lies. You've had loads of practice. You should be good at it.

Reply to
krw

Yes, Ron really does think that. Are you surprised?

Reply to
krw

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind krw desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

[...]

Some gutless f****it parasite desperately cowering behind Larry desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is lying parasite.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind krw desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Thanks for bringing that up. Most states allow a person to defend HIS own home from intruders. Not be the watchdog and act under the color of the law for others. Having called 911 is where his authority ends. Crossing the street with a loaded shotgun, putting others in danger, is where he crossed the line.

Shooting in the back is murder. Even if he did fire a warning shot.

Reply to
richard

...more shit from Ronnie's mouth.

Reply to
krw

...and even more shit from Ronnie.

Reply to
krw

...more useless shit from the shit, Ronnie.

Reply to
krw

You really are tiring. A tiring liar.

Reply to
krw

More lies from a sack of shit.

Reply to
krw

I'm constantly surprised by the depths of his stupidity. Once I think he's at rock-bottom, he pulls the rug out from under himself, sinking further.

Reply to
Larry

What I posted was an example and wasn't meant to be dispositive. The original assertion was that nobody can shoot a criminal in the back - I was merely trying to dispute that flawed claim.

You attach 9.41 to 9.42 and that is correct. But you should have kept reading:

9.43 PROTECTION OF THIRD PERSON'S PROPERTY. A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, moveable property of a third person if, under the circumstances as he reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.41 or 9.42 in using force or deadly force to protect his own land or tangible moveable property and: (1) the actor reasonably believes the unlawful interference constitutes attempted on consummated theft or or criminal mischief to the tangible moveable property; or (2) the actor reasonably believes that (A) the third person has requested his protection or the land or property; (B) he has a legal duty to protect the third person's land or property; or (C) the third person whose land or property he uses force or deadly force to protect is [related to the actor].
Reply to
HeyBub