Property management companies

Are there property management companies that just handle leases, rent collection, and evictions, but not physical maintenance? Any idea what that might cost?
Thanks.

I had a realtor do that when I rented my home once. 10% of the monthly rent is what I paid.

The management company I used in FL charged 50% of one month's rent to get a tenant in, plus 10% of the monthly rent thereafter. After two sets of tenants, I found that I was comfortable enough with the process to find my own tenants and vet them. As an absentee landlord, I pay 10% of the rent to a friend of mine who lives nearby, to handle lockouts, disputes and rent collection. Works out for everyone. :)
Donna