Property Drainage......

Howdy,
Anyone know of any really good sites on the net for property drainage? I need a site that will show you what to use and how to do it.....such as what material to buy and how to put it all together. I checked the net with no results.
Many Many Thanks......
Steve
Steve wrote:

You'd have to be lots more specific about what problem you're trying to solve.
Suggest a GOOGLE search for things like: curtain drain yard drainage
Jim
Google your way to
Damp proofing Waterproofing basements Enkadrain http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=tar+basement+water+proof

drainage? I