Proper lube

I need to do a PM on our recliners and wondered if you folks thought that white lithium in spray form would have enough distillate vehicle to carry the lithium between the adjoining plates? TIA

I'd use it.
C & E wrote:

some spray graphite lock lube may run into place a little better. Or zep 2000. I wouldn't use any of the suggested items without some newspapers for carpet protection.