Propane rip-off

Page 9 of 9

My all time favorite ripoff is when a manufacturere puts a bright yellow band over the top 25% of the can proclaiming, "10% MORE FOR FREE"
Add pictures here
✖
On May 25, 8:20 am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Please explain why this is a rip-off.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 25 May 2009 05:38:31 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

You really need an explanation? Okay. The yellow band is suggesting that it is marking how much extra product you are getting. It suggests a much bigger bonus than the actual amount.
Add pictures here
✖
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I saw that story in the paper. The most amusing part was where the store selling the reduced volume tanks stated that they had not received any complaints from customers.
Oh well, now I'll go to the gas station that refills them. Less expensive too, just not as convenient.
Add pictures here
✖