Propane prices?

Page 2 of 2
On 1/24/2014 4:28 PM, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

Thanks for the link, it was appreciated.
Don

You're welcome. There's some really interesting data there. Last week alone, the wholesale price jumped up 40 cents a gallon. There's also a huge spread between wholesale and retail prices, but I haven't dug into it deep enough to see if that's historical or recent.
On 1/24/2014 5:26 PM, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

Yeah, in the brief time that I looked a the site I noticed the large difference between wholesale and retail price increase. I sure hope that there is not a time lag involved there and we can expect to see the retail prices catch up.
Don

Probably a different price for 200gal than 20gal, too.
IGot2P wrote:

All the wood I can burn for the cost of gas and chain lube . Labor's free if you call it "aerobic exercise" and I've lost almost 14 pounds so far . Now to be completely honest , I did do some repairs to a neighbor's 4 wheeler in exchange for a cord of split wood ... OK , talked to a neighbor today that knows someone that was limited in his purchase of LPG due to shortages . Guy was only allowed to purchase a hundred gallons , which will be used in less than a month if recent weather continues . I didn't get a price for this purchase . I just hope my supplier is still at 15 bucks per 20 pounder . We only use it to cook and I have a couple of full tanks on hand , but ... ya never know .
--
Snag