Propane prices?

HomoGay is wrong, as usual. The US is the largest supplier of gas and oil to the US.

Reply to
krw

Probably a different price for 200gal than 20gal, too.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, in the brief time that I looked a the site I noticed the large difference between wholesale and retail price increase. I sure hope that there is not a time lag involved there and we can expect to see the retail prices catch up.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

All the wood I can burn for the cost of gas and chain lube . Labor's free if you call it "aerobic exercise" and I've lost almost 14 pounds so far . Now to be completely honest , I did do some repairs to a neighbor's 4 wheeler in exchange for a cord of split wood ... OK , talked to a neighbor today that knows someone that was limited in his purchase of LPG due to shortages . Guy was only allowed to purchase a hundred gallons , which will be used in less than a month if recent weather continues . I didn't get a price for this purchase . I just hope my supplier is still at 15 bucks per 20 pounder . We only use it to cook and I have a couple of full tanks on hand , but ... ya never know .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

It looks like a record crop from what I could find. 2009 production was about 13.1 billion bushels compared to last year's production of 13.9 billion bushels. 2012 production was only 10.8 billion bushels due to the drought. It wasn't unusually wet in my area of Nebraska at harvest time. I have no idea what it was like in Illinois or Iowa. A lot of farm houses are heated with propane. Many irrigation power units also use propane where natural gas isn't available. Diesel fuel is usually preferred if commercial electric power isn't available to power the wells.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman