Propane plumbing

heating and cooling company. I get my propane line and valves from the guys who install it. They also order all of my regulators etc..

Reply to
HotRod

You are not going to find this stuff at the box stores. In my area the best place to get the equipment is from the propane suppliers. They have all of the stuff and know how to install it properly.

Reply to
George

I am trying to find a source for propane hardware to hook up 2

30 lb cylinders for cooking at our small lake cottage. We presently have what looks like an RV set up with a switch over valve and a low pressure regulator. The old range looks like a scaled down 1940's or 1950's vintage RV model which we want to replace with a real gas range converted for LP fuel. I am trying to find a source for the correct pressure regulator and other LP plumbing to connect to the pair of cylinders I presently use. The local RV store only advised me that the hardware they sell is for low pressure RV use. Any ideas?

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Larry,

In many places it takes a special certificate to do gas plumbing. This may not be a DIY job. Plumbing supply stores, welding supply stores, may have what you need. The store which is selling the gas range would know, I bet.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel