Propane OPD tank question

Why? The new tanks are a PITA but you're not eliminating that step.

Reply to
krw

Not in active use, no, but I do have three tanks: one 20# tank for propane, one 20# tank that I use as a portable air (compressed) tank, and another 20# tank I use as a vacuum reservoir for sucking brake fluid when I bleed the lines.

The last two are out of date, of course.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Since then, there was a house built across the street. That would have been the time to do it. Utilities are all about numbers. Enough customers, they put in the line.

I can do that, just never got around to it. The grill has to be lagged in place, then a line run etc. I asked the propane company about it once and they estimated $200 or so.

I've not used it in years, but I have a wood stove also. Propane space heater and electric space heater if ever needed.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You sound like one of those "survivalists" that the government hates so much?

Probably has a fishing pole, a gun, and a four wheel drive vehicle? And some food stored at home, and a Bible, with any luck?

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon