Propane/MAPP torch recommendation, please

Need to replace old, leaky, flint/steel ignite torch but have become confused with varieties available.
Is one brand and model better than another? Looking for squeeze-the-trigger-and-she-turns-on torch capable of both propane and MAPP. Want something durable as well as comfortable to use.
Thanks.

These are good:
http://store.cyberweld.com/exselito.html
Don't know how much you wanted to spend.
JK

If you know a pro plumber, ask him. If not, have a look at the products he would buy at any commercial plumbing supply house. HTH
Joe
"Turner Turbo" run you about 60 -70 bucks , worth every penny

with varieties available.neIs one brand and model better than another? Looking forlsqueeze-the-trigger-and-she-turns-on torch capable of both propane andjMAPP. Want something durable as well as comfortable to use.18Thanks.
uk website , but youll get the idea
http://www.speedplumb.co.uk/turbo-torch-tx504-p-137.html

Thermadyne <http://www.thermadyne.com/newsNewProductDetail.asp?div=tt&id &6>
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Christopher A. Young
(Using backup computer. In a couple
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:14:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon \\(on backup computer\\) wrote:

http://www.farm-home.com/cgi-bin/miva?/mn/t9_main.mv+FRGL07+PLT+005335+0810+JDISTRIB2662-5863
Perfect. Thanks for recommendation and encouragement. I've seen Bernzomatic in local stores but was uncertain. Had looked at Rothenberger which unfortunately is out of my price range.
Git im, Tiger! You'll do great!
Oh, if you need less heat, hold the torch back an inch. It's wasted heat, but who really cares? I do all kinds of strange heat projects with a Mapp torch. Including heating rusted bolts befor whacking on them with an impact wrench.
When my last van didn't have heat, I also used a Bernzo for heat inside the van. Noisy as heck, but better than freezing butt.