Propane Fireplace Q.

We recenly bought a house that has a propane fireplace and we noticed the wind blows in through the exhaust vent I guess. There's also a draft on non windy days. Is this normal? Should there be a damper or something that closes when not in use??
It has a little vent on the side of the house, about 1x2 Stainless Steel vent, but that does not seem to help with the wind.
The fireplace is a Majestic IVDR33RP. I'm not familar with propane fireplaces. Thanks
--
Steve

anyone??
--
Steve
http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=vwprheak

Are you sure on the model number? I have not heard of the one and do not find a listing on the Distributor tech site. The 33' will be the width. R is remote ready. P is propane. I do not think the "IV" is correct.
--
John Galbreath Jr.
www.FireLogs.com