[promotional] Door Repair Book

Hello all:
My father spent the last few years writing a book on how to fix door problems. It's currently only available in electronic PDF format, but can be purchased and downloaded at the site http://www.doortrix.com , which has sample pages and more info on the book.
We're still experimenting with the price and looking for ways to make the purchase process more user friendly.
If anyone is interested in the book, please go to the web site and check it out. I sincerely hope you enjoy.
http://www.doortrix.com