project management software needed

hi i am renovating my apartment and being my own general contractor. does anyone know of any software that will help me manage this project? if it exists for macintosh i would be even happier, but can run it on our PC if i have to. thanks - peter
I used MS Project about 5 years ago. It was very hard to use because Microsoft didn't write it, but bought it from a contractor. So all the key conventions weren't what I'm used to from using Word, Excel, etc.
There were a number of things I had to do in managing my project that required hours of experimenting with Project to make happen. Sorry I can't provide examples at this point in time, but I pulled out a lot of hair trying things.
There is a version for the Mac.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.dotproject.net/ is what I use. It will run on PC or MAC because it's web-based.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

thanks i'll check them both out! anyone else? is there an excel template out there?
Pat wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:30:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com broke out their crayolas and scribbled:

http://www.openoffice.org /