Programmable Thermostat w/ 2-week Schedule?

Page 2 of 2
If you do end up going the two thermostat route, try buying a model that has a removable body. Program the two bodies differently and plug in the one for the week you want.
For example, I have a Honeywell Chronotherm. I can detach the body "for ease of programming" as it says in the manual.
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"