Programmable Thermostat pissing me off

I checked their documentation. Their www site says they do no have it on line, so they say to call for assistance: "We're sorry, but documentation for the product or features selected was not found, or is not currently available on our website. Please call 1-888-830-1326"

Here are the instructions for the "C" model. You could see if you could get enough infor out of them to understand how yours works. Or you could ask at the number above

here is the manual they provide as being applicable to the the straight 44155 (yes I know it says something else) Same advice as that I gave you for the "C" HTH

Reply to
Roy Starrin

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:02:49 GMT, Roy Starrin put out some bum information: Here is a correct page:

CORRECTION FOLLOWS: "We're sorry, but documentation for the product or features selected was not found, or is not currently available on our website. Please call 1-888-830-1326"

Here are the instructions for the "C" model. You could see if you could get enough infor out of them to understand how yours works. Or you could ask at the number above

Likewise, here is the manual they provide as being applicable to the the straight 44155 (yes I know it says something else) Same advice as that I gave you for the "C"

Roy Starrin

I have a manual and it doesn't mention the thermostat resetting itself. Mine quit working and was in the mode to reset it, so it did and it held the settings for about five seconds then flashed then reverted.

Reply to
Manual