Programmable Thermostat for Steam

I'm looking for a programable t-stat to replace a series 20.This is a steam system with valve motors and the t-stat is low voltage. thanks Joe
I don't recommend it.
If you must, get one and set it for 1CPH.

steam
My problem is that I can't find one that will run my system. All of the standard programmable t-stats will not controll a 3-wire valve motor system. Btw this is a multizone system, hence the valve motors.

Hi Joe, hope you are having a nice day
On 16-Oct-03 At About 07:46:37, Joe wrote to All Subject: Re: Programmable Thermostat for Steam
J> My problem is that I can't find one that will run my system. All of J> the standard programmable t-stats will not controll a 3-wire valve J> motor system. Btw this is a multizone system, hence the valve motors.
Actually any one of them can control it properly.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. CURSOR: What you become when your system crashes.