PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT

Page 2 of 2

gcotterl wrote:

Hi, If you can return that 'stat return it and get a Honeywell vision Pro 8000. You'll love this 'stat. Easy to understand and easy to set up. No more frustration. I have wireless Totaline one and I retired as a back up to my Honeywell wireless one. Totaline manual really sucks. (probably written by Chinese)
gcotterl wrote:

First adjust the "capslock" setting.
Jon

Toss it and get a $25 thermostat. At bedtime, set it to the temperature you want it. Those programmables can get out of sync too easily, and be on when you're gone, or don't want it on. They are very complex to program. Unless you have the same exact schedule all the time, there will be times when it comes on or doesn't come in error. I had an 800 dollar electric bill in one of my vacation rentals in Vegas. Changed to the $25 manual thermostat, and next month was $135.
Steve