prog. therm. and heat pump questions

Page 5 of 10
Hey I will see your wet paper bag and a blotto and raise you a couple ignorant pig wads.

Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Obviously blotto, as always.
No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is HVAC ape.
Abby Normal wrote:

Rod suffers from a mental defect that prevents him from admitting error. The "reams" and assorted other auto responses are his subconscious of admitting that facts have, as usual, either failed him or prove him wrong. When he is is wrong beyond a doubt he whines "bullshit" and "irrelevant".
He seems easily confused too.

Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Obviously blotto, as always.
No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is HVAC ape.
Rocket, you are not scoring any originality points here on the insults, I am disappointed to say the least.
So take a deep breath and concentrate. Lets see you summarize a viable scheme that has all the bases covered.
You can google search and get back to me tomorrow if you need the time. You can even explore the vrv systems and you do not need to give me a footnote credit.
Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Obviously blotto, as always.
No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is HVAC ape.
one more time rocket, third time is a charm
Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Obviously blotto, as always.
No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is HVAC ape.

So the primary one is sized for the design heat loss and then is grossly oversized for cooling. Give up rookie.
Or do you still have the dual systems with backdraft dampers plus the incremental ductless split in lieu of a pot belly stove. Remember, sound out the big words and think before you post.
You are the most pathetic troll I have seen but at least you are effective at getting me to feed you.

Never said anything like that, you pathetic excuse for a bullshit artist.
I have JUST been rubbing your stupid pig ignorant nose in the FACT that your stupid pig ignorant claim that setback with heat pump isnt viable.
Wrong, as always.

Nope.
Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Come on rocket, you said the primary system would maintain the temperature even though it could not handle the setback, so this means it is then sized for the heating load and by your own admission, can not handle the setback, so you have a booster.
Now the problem is that something sized for the heating load, which then can deliver a significant amount of heat from a low temperature source, is going to have much more capacity than needed for cooling unless of course you live in Bermuda.
I thought when you were pitching 3 systems you realized this problem. At least you sort of had all your bases covered then, one sized for the cooling load, another sized to make up the difference needed for the one sized for cooling's heat output vs the required heat output, then a third system system to finally prove you could accomplish set back and then recover in time.
Nothing viable in the above.
So try to increase your batting average then, you finally got a hit when you realized that in the warmest time of the day you would have the maximum heat output from a heat pump.
Maybe you could just summarize one of these viable systems that covers all the bases. Come on bottom of the ninth two out and if you hit a grand slam, you got a chance of losing with dignity.

You did manage to get that bit right. Fucking miracle.

Mangled that completely. I ACTUALLY said that you can EITHER let it come back off the setback after midday in time for the normal temp in the evening, if no one is going to be home during the day, OR you can use a ductless split system to come off setback if you prefer to come off setback before anyone gets up.
Do TRY to keep up. Laying off the grog might help.

Or you dont actually use it for cooling. A swamp cooling system makes a hell of a lot more sense here, vastly cheaper to run. And you can use the heat pump on the very occasional says when the humidity is too high for the swamp system to work well.

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought or even being able to keep straight what is actually being discussed either.

Wrong, as always.

I knew that all along, just rubbed your nose in it when you were stupid enough to proclaim that setback aint viable with heat pumps.

Pointless, it makes a hell of a lot more sense to tailor the system to the way its going to be used.

Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Try laying off the grog for a while and see if that helps.

So let's see you summarize a system.Hey tailor it all you want.
Couldnt bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.
Obviously blotto, as always.
No surprise that the best its ever been able to manage is HVAC ape.
Rod Speed wrote:

Another fact filled Rod Speed refutation.
Rod Speed wrote:

This is getting good rocket. A ducted primary heat pump system for heat, a ductless heat pump as a booster system to prove you can actually set back a heat pump, and now a swamp cooler. Keep going, sooner or later you will have an X15 modulator and or a flux capacitor.
On the first day of christmas my rocket gave to me a heat pump that was too big...........
You awake yet down under rocket?
I can sort of see how you are trying to put things in context. You endure one of the easiest climates in the world to heat/cool with a heat pump yet you cannot come up with a viable scheme to prove your point. If you had a clue as to what you were talking about, you should be easily able to do it. As easy as a Bermuda Climate and all you can do is wet paper bags, blotto and pig ignorant.
You even have good proximity access to the asian ductless split systems - at least substantial savings on the freight.