product opinion wanted?

Page 2 of 2

The Daring Dufas wrote:

There is a lot of profit to be made in selling snake oil, at least until the FTC or similar shuts down your scam.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
And such a discount, 28 cents off list. With that whole .1% discount, they're practically giving them away!
Mike O.

Yea I saw that. Makes hitting that "Purchase" button tough.

Try em, could you lend [give] me 1500.00 US$ to try a few too, the reviews say they work.

Anybody wanna figure out what it'll cost to upgrade this audio setup?
http://www.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/outlet-wall_azfw5_6648.jpg
Nate Nagel wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Nice link, but if they can make it that cheap I wouldn't expect it to provide much improvement.
By coincidence I just ran across http://www.lessloss.com/blackbody-p-200.html on sci.electronics.design A couple points of interest from the link: "The Blackbody utilizes particle/wave patterns to work, and therefore does not need to be wired to your gear. It needs only to be placed near your audio system..." "A set of three is recommended"
And my favorite audiophile post - from alt.engineering.electrical http://tinyurl.com/2hnnwx line 4 - from Bill Shymanski
--
bud--

These are great, I swear by them but only if used with gold plated Romex cable, gold plated service box, and gold plated meter base and meter and dont forget .....
Jimmie