product opinion wanted?

Just plug your speakers into the outlet, and you get a nice, clean 60 Hz hum..

Reply to
MikeO

Try em, could you lend [give] me 1500.00 US$ to try a few too, the reviews say they work.

Reply to
ransley

"MikeO" wrote in news:Q6X%m.283$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe01.iad:

Yea I saw that. Makes hitting that "Purchase" button tough.

Reply to
Red Green

ransley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Anybody wanna figure out what it'll cost to upgrade this audio setup?

Red Green

There is a lot of profit to be made in selling snake oil, at least until the FTC or similar shuts down your scam.

Reply to
Pete C.

Nice link, but if they can make it that cheap I wouldn't expect it to provide much improvement.

By coincidence I just ran across

sci.electronics.design A couple points of interest from the link: "The Blackbody utilizes particle/wave patterns to work, and therefore does not need to be wired to your gear. It needs only to be placed near your audio system..." "A set of three is recommended"

And my favorite audiophile post - from alt.engineering.electrical

4 - from Bill Shymanski

Reply to
bud--

These are great, I swear by them but only if used with gold plated Romex cable, gold plated service box, and gold plated meter base and meter and dont forget .....

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE