Product "endorsement"

FortiFlash
Not very forgiving in application but has been great to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it (as I've finshed my last roll)
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.
What other work is done with it besides application?
On 3/1/2016 4:15 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Reminds me of the quote from the mayor of Washington DC "crime rate is down, if you don't consider the murders" or some such quote.
What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 7:04:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

DAGS