Product "endorsement"

FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it (as I've finshed my last roll)

Reply to
Don Y

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Reminds me of the quote from the mayor of Washington DC "crime rate is down, if you don't consider the murders" or some such quote.

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

DAGS