Problems with Two Oven Racks?

Reminds me of the time when I helped a buddy move a new stove. His wife put a pizza in the oven for us . She asked if I saw the book that came with the stove ? I said I didn't. About ten min. we found it in a plastic bag in the broiler pan burning. Talk about stinking up a house ,I still tease her about that.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

i never have seen an oven that didn't have two racks.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Only things that come with one rack are girls ;)

Reply to
Frank