Problems with Two Oven Racks?

Page 2 of 2

I keep the dry cat food in my oven. They've learned to open the lower cabinets and feast. Hey, it gets used for something anyway.
Reminds me of the time when I helped a buddy move a new stove. His wife put a pizza in the oven for us . She asked if I saw the book that came with the stove ? I said I didn't. About ten min. we found it in a plastic bag in the broiler pan burning. Talk about stinking up a house ,I still tease her about that.
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
frank1492 wrote:

i never have seen an oven that didn't have two racks.