Problems with DTV transition

"[MISSOURI] The digital transition has left some confused, but a Joplin man was down right frustrated with the switch. So frustrated, in fact, that he peppered his television set with gunfire. "
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid 7900&catid=3
I wouldn't want to live in a state where it was unlawful to shoot your television set.

I would want to shoot the wife. Wait till he gets out. He probably just wanted an excuse for a new BIG 67" TV and the bitch said No because her Rolls, Luncheons, and manicures were breaking them.

If you find your tv in the house, it's lawful to shoot it.
If it's in the yard, you have to give it the opportunity to retreat.
mm wrote:

In Texas, it's no longer necessary for it to be retreating, it does need to be an imminent threat ;-).
-- larry/dallas

I think tv is a thread to us all.

Over a TV set ?!