Problems with air conditioner

I beat the caps on the big propane tanks, even when it's 40° out.

Reply to
HeatMan

Ah, the Eugene Tackleberry approach. Excellent.

Stormin Mormon

Aren't those propane cylinders a hoot? Near to guarantee to find a nest under the cap. Amazing, how many places wasps and hornets find to next.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Last time I found a wasp nest where I wanted to be I didn't have any appropriate chemicals to dispatch them with. I did still have half a dozen Romeo-y-Julietta Churchill cigars and had given up smoking a couple of years before. The wasps were thoroughly stoned by the time that the nicotine bonfire had finished. What a terrible waste...

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Hes trying to fit in but hes not smart enough.

Reply to
ftwhd

That's the problem!

Reply to