Problem with replacing a bathroom light switch

Page 2 of 2
Thanks Jim, I sent 3 pics to the "inquiries" address. Hope that's the right one. Appreciate your help.
Sparky
Jim Thompson wrote:

But of course, since the light goes on.

But he says there is a power outlet at the switch, and it works when the switch is on.
Unless I have misunderstood the original post.
Thanks, but that's NOT what I said at all. I said I want to ADD that capability.
Chuckles wrote:

Oh, well, then, never mind.
Thanks for the try though. I didn't mean to come off as bitchy. When I got back here and saw some arguments aimed towards someone who's just trying offer some help, it kinda set me off.