Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Actually, not
go take a look at www.pcappliancerepair.com
they spank repairclinic.com often by 30% or more, and sell strictly manufacturer's original parts, rather than cheaper knockoffs.
but if you do order from repairclinic.com, please use the links provided by Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid, so he will get a referral. http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3
he has helped a lot of folks here, including me, and deserves your business
cheers!
cowboy

I too have had several good experiences with repairclinic. The last one was with a touch panel for a Maytag stacked washer/dryer. I didn't have the equipment to work out if the fault was with the touch panel or the circuit board so I ordered both. Replacing the touch panel fixed the problem so I returned the circuit board for full credit. To my mind this was amazing. Most places won't allow you to return electronic parts but they did with no questions asked.
I emailed them about a part and all I got was a run around. I quit there and drove 50 miles to the nearest big city to get the part I needed. (I live in a rural area). I thought the people at Repairclinic.com were a bunch of assholes, and I will never do business with them again.
Mark
------------------

I have used them twice, and recommend them to others. Did you use their part number search engine, or did you already have the part number? Did they send you the part you ordered, or did they substitute?
~~Phil~~
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
PHIL wrote:

I gave them the model and serial numbers of my dishwasher, and described the defective part. They told me which part to order. It turned out to be the correct part of the dishwasher but the part they shipped did not fit my dishwasher. They sent a part that resembled the original part but was too different in width and shape to be of any use. I'm glad you found them to be helpful. I did not.

That may or may not be the fault or Repairclinic. Sometimes the new parts differ from the original and have to be adapted. In most cases, they tell you how to do it, but not all the time. This is especially true of third party parts.

I needed to order a blower for a Kenmore washer last night. I found them to be $6 more than Sears was charging.. Gary Dyrkacz snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Radio Control Aircraft/Paintball Physics/Paintball for 40+ http://home.comcast.net/~dyrgcmn /

This is Turtle
Let me explain to you about warehouses and ordering from them.
1} if you get the wrong part no matter who's fauilt, you say OK send me the right part ! If the warehouse says we can't produce the part then you say well send my money back.
2} If you get the wrong part , no matter who's fauilt , then you say just send my money back. You are cancelling a transaction before it can be give a chance to be filled by the warehouse. In most cases like this they call this just a change of customers mine and wanted his money back.
I'm not taking up for anybody but telling you about how warehouses think when ordering from them.
Also if you think appliance place was not good to deal with, You will get educated with Sears.
TURTLE