Problem with low voltage lighting

I am getting a significant flicker with my new low voltage cove lighting. It's a Robert Step Lite System cove lighting with 0.9 watt bulbs 2" O.C. 24V. Each strip is 13 feet long. I am powering each strip with 24V electronic transformers by WAC Lighting. I am above the minimum load of 60W and less than the max of 150W.
I don't think the length of 13 feet is the issue because I can make the lengths smaller by removing some sections and I get the same problem. I am guessing this is some capacitance problem. My only known alternative is to try a different manufacter transformer. Unfortunately the cove is small and there is only 1 other transformer that I am aware of that will fit. Any ideas? Would a DC supply work better? Unfortunately DC supplies are large and I really can't fit them in. Thanks.
Is there a dimmer associated with this lighting? Is the transformer a "true transformer" or are they lowering the RMS voltage with a triac? If either of these is the case the brightness will be more susceptible to power line noise and power line voltage fluctuations. Filtering might help.
RB
raymondj wrote:

Try pluging into a different circut and unpluging refrigerators and motors being operated. It may be a refrigerator inducing line or RF interference, Dirt in some dimmers will cause flickering.
It turns out that the problem is that I was not driving the transformer with enough load. The transformer is rated with a minimum of 60 watts. Based on the number of lights I came to the conclusion that I exceeded this. But it turns out that as I added more lights about 10watts worth the flicker is gone.
My options are to drop a resistor across the transformer to artifically increase the load or try another transformer with a lower minimum rating. These are fixed size pieces and I can't just add a small piece.
Because this an AC transformer the secondary has a frequency of like 20kHz which means that you have to have a true RMS meter to measure the voltage and amps (which I do not have.)
Anyone know where I can get a 10Watt resistor? At around 50 to 60 ohms.