Problem with GE JB700SNSS Range

Page 2 of 2
On 1/11/2016 3:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The USA still has freedom. As long as I drive under the speed limit, signal my turns, keep a catalytic converter in my exhaust system, obey all traffic cops, carry my EPA certificate, pull building permits, pay all applicable taxes, pay business and income taxes, and report every thing to the Fed, I am free to do what they tell me.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Excellent. Glad it worked out and turned out to be something simple. Thanks for the update.

Oops.