Problem with crown molding ending at open wall

Until you need to take a 1/16 off of a 45 degree piece.

Reply to
Robert Allison

Not what I had envisioned when I posted my reply, glad it turned out OK..

Reply to
Rick

In that case you should use a Lion miter trimmer. Dead accurate cuts because you're doing a rough cut with another tool and using the Lion to shave off to an exact line.

RicodJour

Or a shooting board...

Reply to
Rick

Righty-O! aka chuting board or chute board and plane. Stanley's #51 and #52:

RicodJour

Or use my power miter saw and have it done in less than a second.

Reply to
Robert Allison

OK here are the latest pics(#9,10 &11) I finished and it looks good. Thanks to everyone for the tips.

Mikepier

Nice job, Mike. Looks factory.

RicodJour