Problem with cigarette smoke

te:

yes anyone who smokes today is both a idiot and a moron

Reply to
bob haller

We can agree on that much, but you seem to believe that people don't have the right to be an idiot. Unfortunately, that puts you in the position of wanting yourself jailed. Maybe...

Reply to
krw

Did you ever have sex without a condom? Did you ever have a drink, or prescription drug, and drive? It's hard to believe you never did anything stupid, idiotic or moronic.

It must be nice to be perfect. I'm happy you have no vices, you don't know what you're missing. :-)

Hank

Reply to
Hank

First, I was basing my conclusion on your testimony since you are the one bitching about the cause of your hearing disability.

Second, why do you "top post"?

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Will only help heating bills if the other side of the house is unheated.

Reply to
clare

Surface smoke residue in a house can be removed with cleansers, but to totally eliminate smoke smell permanently you almost have to seal the surface with something like Kilz, and then repaint.

Reply to
clare

Likewise. And I'd like cites on the "wood smoke contains more carcinogens than second hand smoke" claim.

Reply to
clare

I can sit by a fire - open campfire of fireplace, with no problems at all, and I like the smell of woodsmoke from a fire on a cool night - but a whiff of tobacco smoke - particularly from a Menthol cigarette, and I develop breathing problems almost immediately. Just got back from a week in Austria and 2 weeks on an Italian cruise liner and it'll take a few weeks to get back to normal breathing. And for me, antihistamines DO help - to an extent, so I think it is safe to call it an "allergy" and not just sensitivity.

Reply to
clare

Unless you are driving a Subaru PZev in the LA basin - where the exhaust is actually CLEANER than the intake air.

Reply to
clare

How many people do you know who are stupid enough to purposely inhale large amounts of wood smoke? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I am having a similar issue. I'd love to know if you had any success in remedying your problem. If so, what was successful for you?

Reply to
marian.marchese

I am having a similar issue. I'd love to know if you were able to remedy the situation? If so what solutions were most helpful?

Reply to
marian.marchese