Problem with cigarette smoke

Page 6 of 6
wrote Re Re: Problem with cigarette smoke:

Indeed. And they live in Brooklyn New York City. Have you ever been in Brooklyn? The entire borough smells worse than cigarette smoke.

On 3/8/2012 3:18 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:

Darn, that explains it! My late mother grew up in Brooklyn. ^_^
TDD
On 3/8/2012 4:18 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:

    Not anymore. When I was in high school when I left the subway in Fort Greene there was the combined odor of a nearby slaughterhouse mixed with a nearby electrical plant, which I believe was still coal-fired.     There isn't much industry here anymore, and unless you're on the BQE most areas are OK.
Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
On 3/6/2012 9:50 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

    Far be it for me to say that my wife is "off". No, there's a smell, alright. It does bother her more than it does me.
Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Are you sure they smoke ??
Greg
On 3/6/2012 10:04 PM, gregz wrote:

If it ain't smoke, it's awfully strange B.O. Maybe their vicious dog Boo Boo, who once almost took my arm off.
Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Steven Bornfeld wrote:

[...]
You could agitate your local elected betters to prohibit people smoking in their own homes.
The current political thrust in some communities may well reward you with the appropriate legislation.
On 3/7/2012 7:11 AM, HeyBub wrote:

It could happen, but prohibition didn't work out too well. Of course, anyone traveling in Europe can't help but notice that the proportion of people smoking there is considerably higher than in the U.S. This is one of the few health trends where the U.S. seems to be ahead of Europe. My neighbor, BTW, wasn't born in this country.
Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

The simple solution is to start smoking. If you smokw, you wont notice it.
Do you have separate furnaces or do both places share the same forced air heating system?
On 3/8/2012 3:53 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nohoo.com wrote:

Separate furnaces, ssssteam heat.
Steve
--