Problem with AC unit:Temp really hot in one room only? Help

Page 3 of 3
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:53:42 -0400, Bob Brown

See my previous post.

Bob Brown wrote:

I would suggest white not back to help reduce the heat load, but unless those windows are large and you get a lot of sun in them, I would not think they are the only problem, but maybe.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:55:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

In the coming few days, I am going to buy some uber thick white curtains. I'll see how it goes and post back. thanks
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:30:55 -0400, Bob Brown

You may not have the same kind of hand the tech had. His was probably calibrated by the National Bureau of Standards and Hands.
But if your hand isn't good enough, you could make a flag, with a pencil, a piece or two of Scotch tape, and a paper rectangle.