Problem w/Circuit Breaker on Door Panel of Forced Air System

Page 2 of 2
Search the Internet for the part number. You might get someone to bring it to your house.

Agree. There's a simple on/off switch next to the furnace that shuts power off which I was using as well, so I think this would be pretty easy to do safely. The only issue would be how easy to get the two wires off which lead into the button and then get them back on the new switch. Do you think that would be at worst a quick stripping operation or something even simpler than that?
Simpler.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus