Problem w/Circuit Breaker on Door Panel of Forced Air System

Agree. There's a simple on/off switch next to the furnace that shuts power off which I was using as well, so I think this would be pretty easy to do safely. The only issue would be how easy to get the two wires off which lead into the button and then get them back on the new switch. Do you think that would be at worst a quick stripping operation or something even simpler than that?

Reply to
cmsan

I wish to nominate the OP for the ignorant of the week award.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Simpler.

Reply to