Primer bulb problems on weedeater wt3100 weed eater

Somebody replaced the primer bulb and now there is no gas in bulb, could they have the hoses turned around? Thanks

What's hoses got to do with replacing primer bulb ? Well, put hoses in gas and see which way it goes.
Greg
On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:44:01 +0000, Alex

Who is this somebody? An employee of a well-respected repair shop or your cousin Goober?

Have you squeezed the bulb a few times. Is there gas in the tank?

Sure. Goober and his friends might do anything    You might be able to figure out which hose goes where if you look at all the parts. Even if not, make written notes about which hose is going where now. A drawing, perhaps.
In all but the newest gas engines, the hoses are stiff and tend to go to the same place they were connected to. So you might be able to see if one of the hoses is stretching or bent strangely to get where it's going. Or you can take them off and see if they want to go back somewhere else.
If it doesn't work better, you can put the hoses back the way t hey were. That's why you made notes about where they were. (And don't tell me there are only two choices so I can't get mixed up. That's certainly not true.)
On Monday, August 26, 2013 3:38:49 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:

I would think if the OP goes to one of the online parts websites he could find a parts diagram that likely shows the proper hose connections.