prices Ace VS Walgreens.

I bought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at Ace Hardware $1.49 same size bottle at walgreens .98
Yawn.
edb wrote:

But did you compare the costs of paint thinner or linseed oil?
--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave

You need to have both analyzed at a lab to compare contents. Report back when done. Nevermind, don't (report back that is).

It usually pays to buy things at the right kind of store, but it can be more effort too if you can get the thing some place else where you already go.

Do not use the Walgreen's. I tried it and it tastes terrible!
I bought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at Ace Hardware $1.49 same size bottle at walgreens .98