Price Pfister parts

Our sink pfaucet handle started peeling off the pfinish a couple of years ago and based on comments here I didn't expect much in getting a replacement. Somewhere I read that contacting the original supplier was needed. Didn't want to contact our Certified Kitchen Designer as I felt he is more certifiable than certified. Went the Price Pfister site and found the parts of the faucet and told them what was happeneing. Couple of weeks later a package was in the mail. Fixed now.

------- I found them to be helpful also.
So do I Ed! Related saga wife bought a Marvin heater from Lee Valley and within a week a mounting assembly parted and I tried to contact Marvin but input an incorrect URL (but didn't realize it). Contacted Lee Valley who said they'd send replacement part but when I told them I made the mistake they sent it anyway. Both bring to mind the Packard Motor Car slogan "Ask the man that owns one" that current ECOs neglect to listen to.

I like a happy ending.

I have huge amounts of respect for Lee Valley. Robin Lee hangs out on rec.woodworking and is always helpful when dealing with problems... and listens to folks suggestions about how his products work. (free product research for him... but still ;)
I've yet to hear a customer service complaint about them, and if i were to hear one, it'd be one out of a hundred (or more) positives. I'd also be interested in if the person really made efforts to be reasonable about the incident.
I have no affiliation with them, but i think they are a company worth noting.
(oh... a problem with our pfister soap dispenser (failed plastic weld near top) was handled quickly and quite satisfactorily.)
--
be safe.
flip