Price Pfister

Do they stand behind their faucets like Moen? i.e. free cartridges, o-rings
Clark,
Yes, they do. I had some new bath faucets with faulty aerators and they replaced them free and fast. I like dealing with them.
NJTrout
Clark Griswold wrote:

anything go wrong so I could check their warranty here. BUT, a few years ago I did buy a new kitchen faucet setup for my mother and installed it. A year later she complained that the lever was getting overly stiff and was leaking. I called PF and they mailed a new cartridge installation kit to her address with no verification required (well, their cartridge is only useful if you have their faucet). Of course the problem self-corrected shortly thereafter and before I could get to her house to install the replacement.
So, as far as I'm concerned, they do honor their "lifetime" warranty.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
Clark Griswold wrote:

Their warranty says they do, but I don't have any personal experience with it. http://www.pricepfister.com/website/documents/Products/PRD_3arr_13240_limitedlifetime.pdf
I had a cartridge get noisy on one of their units (15 years old at the time) and they mailed a pair out to me, no questions asked. That's been over 5 years ago and I haven't been in contact with them on anything else since. Bill

I have a 9 year old price pfister lavatory facuet that has a rusted spot, missing the aerator, hot and cold water leak, and the brass spout turned green. I called them and they replaced all the parts no questions asked.