Price of gas to $10 per gallon is justifiable

There is new news out that explains and justifies the high price of gas. What most people don't know is that in the high price is a built in "Type of Insurance to keep the Stupid off the Highways and the working poor working harder." It's called "Insurance against Stupidity" by the scholared Dr. Bonehead Hardcrap. a leading authority in "reducing gas prices by saving gas".
Here is the the - Find messages by this author Date: 3 Oct 2005 11:20:29 -0700 Local: Mon, Oct 3 2005 11:20 am Subject: Re: Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil ! Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

Do you think when Bush and Cheney are gone that gas prices will go down? or if algore had been elected gas would be cheap? yea that's it, if algore had been elected there wouldn't have been any hurricanes. and China and India wouldn't be buying more oil either because algore would stop them.

you should

Only if I can call you sweetheart.

Me? Smart? More like a smart ass. In any case:
Your welcome!

I drive a company vehicle and don't pay for gas. and I DID sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Hey now!!!

Can I call you Katrina?

Mine?

candygram.....

You can't fool us you're that land shark, aren't you ?
AMUN
Amun wrote:

You can't fool us you're that ignorant canuck son of a bitch that gives lousy and dangerous advice, aren't you?
--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.
Beem me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life here!