Preventing paint from freezing in garage

It's all about the children.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Kindling? Who needs kindling?

DerbyDad03

On 12/21/2015 12:05 PM, bob_villain wrote: ...

Paint certainly isn't _in_expensive any longer...last gallon of "inexpensive" exterior latex I bought was over $30 and that was a "store brand". The paint bill for the barn was >$8K; don't think I'll be tossing the rest before we finally get around to finishing it up (and that was w/ a decent discount from one of the box outlets a number of years ago; would probably be 50% more now, at least).

Reply to
dpb

You are misquoting...this is from DonY! ¯\_(?)_/¯

Reply to
bob_villain

Actually paint is getting pricier every year. In addition, products and formulations get frequently updated which means anything new will never touch up like the original gallon of paint for a custom formula or updated product. Working in the paint industry I see this happen all of the time.

Reply to
Jmoconn