pretty stupid bunch of laminate buyers!

this means you piss head cheap stupid IDIOT!

Don't worry, Old Artie Boy gets to all of us from time to time. He is just an AHole and everybody already knows it.

an
nah! that's not Artie Boy even he is funnier than that douche bag.
but he is a funny (looking) Ahole!
ARTIE YOUR jUST uNAWARE OR STUPID I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE TO FIND YOU YOUR ADVICE IS WORTH ABOUT 1 PENNY MEXICAN NUGGET On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:55:28 -0500, 3GCPO wrote:

yeah i know dial up bill is in for a thrill but you have nothing usefull to say bill artie so SHUT your Hole we only take advice from the horses mouth not from your end of the HORSE!On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:03:16 +0000, DavidandAllision wrote:

whats the matter tile sales low again.

Kenny the crooked hardwood floor SPAMMER doesn't sell tile.
BB