Pretty much solves a major problem

That wouldn't solve anything at my house. I'd just turn one of those around. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

:)

Reply to
philo

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I never saw your pix Unc. Do I want to?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Somebodies gotta be the boss. You are already acquiescing by putting the seat down.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

We had a German Short-haired Pointer that ran with the end from the roll to the other end of the house. It looked like Halloween but inside. You gotta love em.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Hmm, was she in them when he did this? Was he giving you a warning to not intrude on his territory or just liked seafood/chicken?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Checking for a yeast infection.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

tting on the hospital bed? There's another picture of my leg with the venou s stasis ulcer that rings it. ^_^

Nope send the link...

Reply to
Tekkie®